Vivekananda’s Advice for Starup’s – Follow it
Swami Vivekananda Bengali, Shāmi Bibekānondo; 12 January 1863 – 4 July 1902, born Narendranath Datta, was an Indian Hindu monk, a chief disciple of the 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna.
Today, July 4th 2016 – Swami Vivekananda’s 114th Death Anniversary.
Let us, we follow some of his Quotes… Cinefame gives energy for those who are willing to start a business. These ideas are shared about “Advice for Startups” by Swami Vivekananda.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
- Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
- Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
- Arise,awake and donot stop until the goal is reached.
- The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.
- If money help a man to do good to others, it is of some value; but if not, it is simply a mass of evil, and the sooner it is got rid of, the better.